1. European Promise, a project by Jochen Gertz, November 2015
2. 20th June Art against austerity, as part of the protest against austerity, London, UK
3. 2015 Spatialisation of Art, PV 21st June, CNM, National Gallery of Macedonia
4. Tolerance and forbearance 2nd International Bodrum Biennial 12th September – 12th November 2015, with Mounir Fatmi, Djawid C. Borower, Triny Prada, , Elisabeth Penker, David Mabb
Full list- http://www.bodrumbienal.org/tr/2015-bienal-sanat%C3%A7%C4%B1lar%C4%B1/
5. DEPTFORD CONVERSATIONS, Curated by Janette Parris. DEPTFORD X: London’s Contemporary Art Festival . 25 th September – 4 th October
Paul Noble, Georgina Starr, Simon Patterson, Lucy Gunning, Catherine Yass, Elizabeth Wright, Bridget Smith, Neal Tait, Sarah Dobai, Jessica Voorsanger, Brian Dawn Chalkley, Alison Jones, Ruth Maclennan, Kimathi Donkor, Judith Dean, Tony Rickaby, Cullinan Richards, Jemima Stehli, Mike Stubbs, Nicola McCartney, Jane Draper, Richard Kirwan, Sadie Murdoch, Erika Winstone, Alison Gill, Mark Dean, Arnaud Desjaurdin, Cecille Emmanuelle Borra, Robert Ellis, Kaye Donachie, Edward McCool, Lolly Batty, Steven Appleby, Marion Coutts, Karin Ruggaber, Rachael House, Dawn Mellor and Jason Oddy.
6. OUR GLOBE OUR DREAM, WHAT IF? Projecting our dream for the world, our reality in the future. MARINA MORENO & ART-E-MOTION.
7.Archive of Artists’ Publishing: BookBlast. Banner repeater. Launch Whitechapel Gallery, Late September. The exact date and location in the gallery will be posted soon.
8. October Exhibition and book publication, Chelsea school of art, London, UK [Further information to follow]
9. Project with Jan-Hendrik Pelz. [Date and further info will follow shortly]
16. New text that I assisted with for Reflektor – http://reflektor-m.de/kuenstler/text/counter-cultural-curating-the-one-night-exhibitions.
17. New article – http://www.medyaege.com/dunyaca-unlu-sanatcilar-bodrumda-bulusacak/47116/
Uros Djuric, Ines Efremova, Dijana Bogdanovska, Ilina Cholak, Pavel Pavelka, Irmak Donmez, Dilyana Stoimenova
Fitore Isufi – Koja, Maureen Bachaus, Kushtrim Zeqiri, OPA, Duygu Sezgin, Chrissie Barrows
Ana Lazarevska, Bekim Korca, Iceberg Fernandez, Jeton Muja, Maureen Bachaus, Ioana Pioaru, David Goldenberg, Brigita Antoni, Katarina Bunushevac
Celebrating 25 years of Existence of the Art colony Galichnik
In collaboration with Skopje Summer Festival (Скопско лето)
Art Colony Galicnik from the very beginning in 1990 has been following the current developments in visual arts with participation of Macedonian and above all international artists where in the ambient of the western part of Macedonia, in the Reka region, works of art are created that remain as Macedonian cultural heritage and artistic treasure. One of the characteristics of Galicnik Art Colony is that it continuously follows the current happenings in art, especially the art of new visual practices emerging in the last ten years, and is one of the few in the region and beyond where artists work in non-traditional artistic mediums i.e. they work in the so-called new media art, so it can rightly be said that this colony can carry the title multimedia art center.
The joining of the artists is well known from the period of impressionism and painting in the open – plein-air, which can be said is the precursor of the organization of the today’s art colonies. The term colony in the past (and even today in some parts of the world) is/was a gathering of people outside their territory, as a means of spreading the power of the imperialist countries… The power of the international art colonies consists of joining of artists from different parts of the world and creation of artistic and utopian state in time without political or provisional authority, governed by the ideology of creativity, where opinions, theories, work and experiences in the field of visual arts are exchanged and disseminated. Seen from a historical, geopolitical and socio-cultural aspect, Galicnik Art Colony as a projection of the authoritarian rule of the concepts and the ideas of and about art is experiencing the need for anesthetizing the world around us, which is imperative to art. The colonization of art in this regard is beneficial in our society making this art colony or workshop one of the most important socio-cultural phenomena present in Macedonia, the region and beyond.
During the last three years in Galicnik have created young artists from Macedonia (Ana Lazarevska, Dijana Bogdanovska, Ines Efremova, Ilina Cholak…), from the region; Europe and the rest of the world (Chrissie Burrows, Dilyana Stoimenova, Duygu Sezgin, Irmak Donmez, Jeton Muja, Maureen Bachaus, Pavel Pavelka, Uros Djuric etc.) in various media: conceptual photography, digital art, video, performance, comic book… where artists guided by their conceptual vocation have left works which enrich the fund and the production of works of art of the contemporary visual artistic expression in Macedonia.